Wednesday, August 07, 2024

Connecting the Dots

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Looks like they won't be forming any connections.

Welcome back to the comics. This is number 1982 (unless I missed a strip when I was counting recently), and I hope to make it to 2000.

If nothing else, I want to finish story lines that I started in May when my real-life class was so far behind with the new curriculum thrust upon us (and which I was rated "Developing" on curriculum design for a lesson I didn't design) that I had no time to work on anything more complex than the comic above. And as these things work out, the longer you go without getting back to you, the harder it is to get back to it.

By the end of June, I started thinking I should put out a book about Everything You Need to Know About Geometry ... but I remember how badly my last math book turned out. Granted, I'm getting better at it.

Any way ... let's see if I can get two comics out this week.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order my newest book Burke's Lore, Briefs: I See What You'll Do There, written by Christopher J. Burke, which contains two humorous fantasy stories
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

And don't forget that Burke's Lore, Briefs: A Heavenly Date / My Damned Best Friend and Portrait of a Lady Vampire are still available!


Also, check out Devilish & Divine, an anthology filled with stories of angels and devils by 13 different authors, and In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: