Thursday, June 13, 2024

(x, why?) Mini: Radian

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Not the same thing at all.

They should invite her out for pie.

So I'm back. For how long? I don't know. I do't have any reasons for being away. This post has been a "draft" since May 31, and the comic is based on a joke told in class nearly a month ago.

Obviously, I needed to get back to the eclipse story becasue I had a two-part follow-up, but that's the kind of thing that takes time to work on. This comic, on the other hand, can be knocked out and posted within an hour. So why'd it take over a month? Again, I don't know.

This just hasn't been a great year scholastically even as things are going pretty well on the writing front. I'd been counting down to 2,000 comics for so long, and then I just came to a halt.

There probably are actual reasons, but not that I can (or will) identify right now.

Enjoy the ride. I hope to have more updates.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order my newest book Burke's Lore, Briefs: Portrait of a Lady Vampire & Other Vampiric Cravings, written by Christopher J. Burke, which contains the aforementioned story and three other stories.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

And don't forget that Burke's Lore, Briefs:A Heavenly Date / My Damned Best Friend is still available!


Also, check out Devilish & Divine, an anthology filled with stories of angels and devils by 13 different authors, and In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: