Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Happy Tau Day 2022

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Its proponents will always swear that its better but the general public just isn't interested.

This was something that I typed on Facebook (and possibly Twitter) six years ago. It came up today as a memory. So I shared it again. It got a couple of comments, so I made it this year's comic. (It make be evening, but it's still Tau Day!)

I've had a few different Tau characters. Most likely they'll never appear during the rest of the year. I'm not one of the proponents of tau. I teach Algebra to high school students. Let the Ultra Math Nerds use tau. (I don't count myself among their numbers even if my family and friends might.)



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: