Wednesday, August 25, 2021

(x, why?) Mini: Three Medians Meet at the Centroid

font size="2">(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

No jokes barred. When maybe this one.

As mentioned below, I write sometimes (but not as much as I should). And I sometimes answer writing prompts I find online. While going through a bunch of these, I was surprised at the number of prompts that basically started with A Number of People of A Certain Subgroup or A Similar Number of Unique Individuals of Differing Subgroups Walk Into an Establishment of Some Variety. The worst part was that for the most part, I left these initial sentences as titles. The better ones got real titles. (Side note: "Three Thieves Walk Into a Tavern", which was a flash fiction contest entry, not a writing prompt, was published at "The Second Story Job". It's the, believe it or not, second story, in my flash anthology, In A Flash 2020

This is the 169th mini. Had I thought about it in advance, I might've done something for the number 13, although Firday the 13th was nearly two weeks ago.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: