Friday, October 23, 2020

Math Horror Movies: THE y

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

What will it intercept?

I don't know how many Math Horror Movies there will be this year because I've run through most of the obvious and quite a few obscure movie references, and they'll get more repetitive than a math drill.

This one was a little truoublesome. I originally thought to call it The Return of the y or somesuch because I thought "The y" might not be obvious. Once I drew it, I didn't feel that way. Except ... !

Then I had the logo (and post title) problem that is looks like "They"! So I played some font games. I'm happy with the result.



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: