Saturday, October 24, 2020

Math Horror Movies: (x, why?) The 13th

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

>Accept no similarities! It's the same or it's not.

I overthought a compilation before simplifying, so to speak.

When I first started this, I never expected to still be doing this years later. Many of the webcomics I read back in 2007 have fallen by the dustbits (some have been reclaimed). Others are still going strong. Me? To quote (then paraphrase) Luke Coombs: "They say I'm middle of the road, not much to show, underachieving average Joe." But I wear my heart of my sleeve, and that might not mean much to them, but it does to me.

For thsoe who I left waiting for this one: my apologies, but family first. They were here for a good part of the day, which prevented me from finishing up. But that's fine with me.



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: