Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Blnx

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

Don't try to steal it! It's already taken!

So this happened:

A Twitter colleague, Taylor Grant, @teachbarefoot, announced his new blog

Captain’s ln(x): A Fresh Start
https://teachbarefoot.wordpress.com/2018/08/21/captains-lnx-a-fresh-start/

To which I replied, Now that is a great name for a bln(x)!

Taylor liked my pun better, and re-christened his bln(x) to include the "b".

Obviously, I'm not stealing his idea because a) I suggested the "b", and b) I skipped the parentheses to save space.

Enjoy his blog. My blog will remain the usual comics, test questions and answers, and the occasional mathematical insights, which are hopefully my own and not someone else's restated in (mostly) my own words.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: