Saturday, August 11, 2018

Dec Savage: The Shape of Bronze

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

''Doc? Are we going to Widow's Peak?'' ''No!''

Something old becomes something new. I had a bit of debate with myself about how to do this. Just the covers? Do I need dialogue? If so, where to add it? Maybe underneath, or just the "alt" text. I don't know.

If it's just the covers, with no dialogue, then I spent too much time -- including a Twitter poll -- deciding on the supporting characters. We'll see as time moves on.

Also, if anyone knows how to *easily* remove the shadows from WordArt, or knows a similar program to produce the titles, that would be great.

By the way, the alternate title was going to be Dec Visage, to remove it further from the original, but I thought that that might be too far. "Visage", of course, is a word refering to a face, which 3-D objects, like prisms and pyramids, have.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: