Friday, April 24, 2015

Ken-Do #9: Lemons

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2015, C. Burke.

Why else would I have all those lemons?

Thanks to a glitch in my file naming, I thought this was #10, and Ken was going to reference the "Big 1-0". Last minute accounting picked up a discrepancy. (And a misplaced file, which is still misplaced -- I'll have to search for it.)

I haven't done a Ken-Do in quite a while because I realized that I needed to redo the figures. Basically, the program I used to create them in the first place had a clause on it stating that the avatars created could only be used for personal use. Putting them in the webcomic is probably not allowed. Previous attempts to duplicate them in my own style were horrible, and I've abandoned it a couple of times. I still have to go back and update the other 8 -- which will require a few more figures. Wish me luck.

Wow! Nine strips. Who would have thought it possible?




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: