Monday, October 07, 2024

You're Back!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

"For how long, Mr. Spock? ... For how long?"

I've made promises, and I've broken them. But since I don't know how many people are still reading blogs these days, I can't tell how many people, if any, that I've disappointed. Few have inquired about my extended absences, so it leaves me wondering.

Two things spurred me on: I really want to make it to 2,000 comics, which I should have surpassed a long time ago, and I got an email from Fables dot pro about hosting my comic. Fables got my name from the old TopWebComics site, which still exists, actually, even if I haven't visited it in over a decade. (By contrast, I still check out the Comic Genesis site a few times per year, even if I haven't updated it. And I'm not even sure I remember how to update it. I might need my old PC where there's a saved password.)

More to come. For real this time.



I also write Fiction!


The NEW COLLECTION IS AVIALABLE! A Bucket Full of Moonlight, written by Christopher J. Burke, contains 30+ pieces of short stories and flash fiction. It's available from eSpec Books!
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Vampires, werewolves, angels, demons, used-car salesmen, fairies, superheroes, space and time travel, and little gray aliens talking to rock creatures and living plants.

My older books include my Burke's Lore Briefs series and In A Flash 2020.

If you enjoy my books, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads. Thank you!





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: