Friday, May 26, 2023

A Greek Hen

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2023, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

When he gets a second, At Last, it would, of course, be named James.

Many times, when I look at a chart, I don't see what I'm supposed to see. I see the sideways things that aren't meant to be seen. Like when you focus on the null space or white space instead of the picture itself.

And this one actually started wtih me thinking that "Nova" means "Star" not "new". It also means "No Go" in Spanish, sort of.

But I found a joke I could speak to, a joke that I can call my own. I found a pun to press my geek to. A groan that I've never known. At last.

Note to newcomers: sometimes my after-comic commentary has little to do with the comic. I just go off on tangents. And then the spell is cast.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: