Monday, November 08, 2021

Daylight Savings Time

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Check for dust before you change your batteries.

We use a lot of 9-volt batteries twice per year. We have a few that plug in, but then there's the problem with blackouts and power failures.

And I know know some women who would go to that extreme if it meant getting their husbands to clean more often.

Edit: As I mentioned on Twitter, writing CO2 upside down was a little difficult in that the "2" looked funny, and I knew that some might read it as "COS" because this is a math comic after all. It was because of that trouble that "S M O K E" was typed. It wasn't until many. many hours later that it occurred to me that I didn't need the "2". But I wasn't in a position to correct it, and then I forgot about it. This has finally been fixed.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: