Thursday, April 29, 2021

Piecewise Functions

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

All we are saying is give absolute value, a circle and the y-axis a chance.

I'm guessing that this joke occurs to me every time I have to cover the material in class, which leaves me wondering if I've done this joke before or not. Longtime fans might remember a previous occurrence. All google products are incredibly slow on the machine I'm currently using today. Isn't that odd? You know what else is odd? [Pause and wait for the audience to shout out the answer.] Yeah, I might use that gag again, too.

I mean, c'mon. I've been doing this for over 13 years now. And Wikipedia still won't acknowledge it.

During a continuous month of blogging back in May of 2014, I already have a write-up of piecewise functions (along with a joke about the Indy 500).

I also write Fiction!


Check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.

Thank you.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: