Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Greatest Mathematicians

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Did they Blaise a trail for others to follow?

I almost said 'most influential', but that would've been a criterion.

My apologies for the lack of updates. I have been busy, both with classes and with writing. This is one of the reasons I like doing "Minis". My only hesitation was that I didn't want comic #1700 to be a mini. So you'll have to settle for a bad pun. It was going to be this one or the one coming up tomorrow.

As for the writing, I was working on a couple of short short stories that will be published in an anthology this summer. More details to come!



Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: