Monday, April 27, 2020

(x, why?) Mini: Integral Conversation

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Complicated integrals always Sting, don't they?

Okay, so I've used Sting jokes before (but not in a Lord of the Rings sense yet) and I don't een did this song before. But I've reused math puns over the years, too. I wouldn't force anyone to read all 1500+ comics now. (If they wanted to, sure, go ahead.)

What I can say about the final answer is that u will be raised to the 4th power, and a will be raised to the 6th. And that's a lot of constants.

To be fair, I was going to make them definite integral, but I didn't have the space. Plus I would have agonized over numbers to pick, and then checking my work, and ...

I call these Minis for a reason, gosh darn it!

Excuse the strong language, I've been rewatching Abbott & Costello movies.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: