Friday, April 03, 2020

School Life #15

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2020, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Odd is my choosing to switch back to black & white for no particular reason. It didn't make anything easier, which is why I went back to color before this.

These past episodes not based on any specific incident, but sometimes I hear the drama of middle school. Sometimes high school, too, but those students are usually aware that I'm still in the room. Although, sometimes, they just don't care that I'm in the room.

I also planned to have Daisy standing off the side, but there just wasn't any room for that. (x, why?) is mostly free format, but there are a few things that I've seen to lock in specific dimensions and a "look".




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: