Sunday, June 16, 2019

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there!

Life's been a little crazy, which is why you didn't get a Friday update (which has already been written), nor has one been posted yet for today.

Somehow, I've managed to keep creating Mothers Day and Fathers Day comics, even after losing each of my parents during the years of writing this webcomic. I don't wish to stop now.

So watch this space, a Fathers Day comic will appear soon. I hope. But if not soon, then probably not at all because it will just back me up for everything else. The way it goes I guess.

Update:


(C)Copyright 2019, C. Burke.

Blame the older sibling! It's always the older sibling!

But if he were closing in on the Big Five-0, we (being from Brooklyn) might've called him "Yo Fat" ... or we might not have ...




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




4 comments:

CarmenT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CarmenT said...

I deleted my first comment because I couldn't edit it after it it auto-corrected when posting. Ironic considering I'm offering advice.

Anyway, I simply said that backdating posts is an option if that was your concern re: maybe not posting for Dad's day.

CarmenT said...

I deleted my first comment because I couldn't edit it after it it auto-corrected when posting. Ironic considering I'm offering advice.

Anyway, I simply said that backdating posts is an option if that was your concern re: maybe not posting for Dad's day.

(x, why?) said...

Thank you. Yes, I'm aware that I can backdate on blogspot (which I'm not sure is a good feature or not) but I'd like to avoid making a habit of that since I copyright my material. I'm not well-versed in such things as that. I mean, it's the same year, so likely not a problem.

I do remember seeing comments on social media about someone thinking that the RSS feed must've messed up. Which was nice for me to find out that people subscribe to the feed.

Anyway .... another busy day, but I should be able to update the page by tonight.