Saturday, April 06, 2019

Creative Limbo, Part 2

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2019, C. Burke.

The odd thing is how long it's been since I used Ernie!

I've used these Anthro-Numerics(tm) less over the past few years because they were mostly good for number puns. Plus, sometimes it's easier to create a new image if the joke is "out of character" for the existing number. But the strange thing is that I liked Ernie Nine (there's multiple jokes in there) but when I went to check, I haven't put him in a comic in over four years (with the exception of two comics with all the numbers and he's shrunken down a bit to fit the image.)

Speaking of shrinking down, I did that a bit in this comic just because I wanted to keep the same dimensions as yesterday's comic. Otherwise, I'd've gone with a bigger image.

Things will be back to normal ... sooner or later.
Thank you for indulging me.

The Anthrnumerics are a trademark of (x, why?) and Christopher Burke.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: