Sunday, July 01, 2018

The Long-Put-Off-but-Necessary-for-Continuity (x, why?) Comic with Bonus Venn Diagram

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2018, C. Burke.

Well, about time now. Right?

They've been dating for ten years. They've been engaged for a year and half.

Despite my efforts (and lack of planning), I couldn't make this comic that ended in "00" or "50", although I applaud myself for the recent run of comics. I also wanted it for June, but June 30 was a brutally hot Saturday, and there was no way I could devote this much time to the strip. Sunday morning worked better, but it was July 1. It was a compromise.

I've postponed doing this because I dreaded a few things, like making a wedding dress, bridesmaid dresses, bridesmaids, groomsmen, a Church, etc, etc. (By the way, as far as I'm concerned, they did have a Church wedding, but who wouldn't want wedding pictures by the gazebo in the background ... which then got mostly cropped out of the picture?) And all the guests!

So now we know Ken has at least two brothers, and Michele has a sister. Judy has enjoyed her enhanced status these past two years, even if her boyfriend Chuck isn't shown here. (Maybe he's afraid that Judy is getting ideas.) Sharon is out there somewhere as well.

Call me old-fashioned (or call Michele old-fashioned) but I've avoided story lines with Ken and Michele going away together, but that's not a problem any more.






Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: