Monday, June 29, 2015

Summer To-Do Diagram

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2015, C. Burke.

It's oddly accurate while leaving out a whole lot of stuff.

But definitely the proofreading!

There are new curriculums to be learned, and I need to refresh in upper-level classes in case I'm called to teach those. And now is a good time to assess what worked and what didn't -- particularly, with the new material which I hadn't taught in the same manner before.

So I'm not really off.

... except that I am. Who am I kidding?




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




2 comments:

Bill in Boston said...

And the complement of the figure - Cookouts ?

(x, why?) said...

Something like Pool, BBQ, sleep, repeat.
Hopefully, none of those overlap the circles, although they might intersect each other.