Saturday, January 24, 2015

Reviews of the Last 3.14 Book I Read

The title is a little misleading as there's no way that I made it anywhere near a seventh of the way through one of the books. However, in keeping up with a goal to read more and to write more, I've uploaded four reviews to my reading blog, which started out as simply someplace for me to keep track of what I've read and of the plots and characters of the more obscure ones.

Of the four books, all four were e-books, and only one of them I've ever actually seen in print. Two were fantasy, one sci-fi (time travel), and the last falls into the self-help category.

The direct links are:

  • Shards of the Glass Slipper: Queen Cinder by Roy A. Mauritsen, 2012.

  • Dirty Machines by David Matthew Olson, 2014.

  • 365 Things I Learned the Hard Way (So You Don't Have To) by The Digital Writer (Jonathan Wondrusch), 2012.

  • The God in the Clear Rock by Lucian Randolph, 2011.

    So check 'em out. (Well, maybe not that last one.)

  • No comments: