Friday, February 20, 2009

Class Blog

(Click on the cartoon to see the entire image.)
(C)Copyright 2009, C. Burke. All rights reserved.


I wonder how many people think that the abbreviation for Carbon Monoxide is "C.M."
And I wonder how many of those people are in Marketing.

As for classroom technology, over the past 5 years, I've had three different web sites and two blogs. Neither the students nor their parents visit them. I've uploaded Powerpoint presentations, Flash videos, home video, and both audio and video podcasts. To my knowledge, my students haven't viewed them.

So I sit around making cartoons and wonder if any of my students will discover them.
This particular cartoon was part of the IWC Remix Competition to reuse parts of old strips under the Creative Commons license.
As such, this one strip is created under that license.
(If you notice, my Copyright notice isn't there, and David Morgan-Mar's is there because I didn't alter any of the panels.)



No comments: