Monday, April 08, 2024

Total Eclipse

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2024, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Happy Eclipse Day

Back in 2017, I told myself that I was going to get to see the next one in 2024 because it was going to happen so close to home. Well, that didn't happen, and I pretty much knew that it wouldn't. Maybe had it been in the summer, I might've taken the trip, but it was during the school year. It's debatable if I could've arranged it. It's not a once-in-a-lifetime event, but it could be the last-in-my-lifetime. Lots of people are pushing back asking what the big deal is, but seeing the entire sun blocked out isn't anything like just a part of it. They aren't science geeks. Then again, neither am I, but I can appreciate them.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order my newest book Burke's Lore, Briefs: Portrait of a Lady Vampire & Other Vampiric Cravings, written by Christopher J. Burke, which contains the aforementioned story and three other stories.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

And don't forget that Burke's Lore, Briefs:A Heavenly Date / My Damned Best Friend is still available!


Also, check out Devilish & Divine, an anthology filled with stories of angels and devils by 13 different authors, and In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: