Thursday, December 22, 2022

Long Lay The World...

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2022, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

Pining for the fjords. Or for presents. Or something.

My apologies if I've done this one before. I know I've thought it before.

It's a crazy time. I've come up with a couple of good ones, but the fact that I don't remember them a day later tells me that they weren't that memorable. I've been listening to Christmas music radio, so anything inspired by a song would reoccur to me should I hear it again. Much like the above comic.

I do have one more comic that I might start for next year because it'll take time that I don't have. Plus I have a couple other thoughts that I need to use this year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year to everyone out there who has kept me going. I plan on updating again before Sunday, but if I don't make it, I want it printed now.

Thank you everyone. I appreciate you whether you post or not. Especially those who post when I don't make math errors, but when I do, too.



I also write Fiction!


You can now order Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Order the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: