Sunday, October 24, 2021

14 Years!

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2021, C. Burke. "AnthroNumerics" is a trademark of Christopher J. Burke and (x, why?).

14 years of (x, why?) and they said it couldn't happen!

Who said? I don't know. Maybe no one. Maybe me. I'm as shocked as anyone else.

Now that Moira has been established, I thought appropriate that since her ealier character was in the first classroom comic that she should be in this one. I tried to mimic some of the older style in the second panel, but it's hard to make it look that bad on purpose. I was fighting myself. But the bathroom fixtures were mostly geometric shapes, at least.

Anyway, the fifteenth year starts tomorrow. I've outlasted many more popular comics out there, and yet I'm barely known. Oddly, I no longer have a problem with that. Mostly.



I also write Fiction!


You can now preorder Devilish And Divine, edited by John L. French and Danielle Ackley-McPhail, which contains (among many, many others) three stories by me, Christopher J. Burke about those above us and from down below.
Preorder the softcover or ebook at Amazon.

Also, check out In A Flash 2020, by Christopher J. Burke for 20 great flash fiction stories, perfectly sized for your train rides.
Available in softcover or ebook at Amazon.

If you enjoy it, please consider leaving a rating or review on Amazon or on Good Reads.





Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.



No comments: