Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Orbit Memory

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)

(C)Copyright 2017, C. Burke.

Cost a lot of Bucks ... and was gone in a Flash!

If the worksheets on the flip side of the original sketches are any indication, this pun has been waiting to happen since about 2009.

I didn't have the skills then (and, frankly, I don't really have them now, but I try more).

Whatever the scientist's name was supposed to have been is lost to time (and my own faulty Memory). Victor Vargos was the name of the scientist is a schlock satire I wrote shortly after college. He was a good guy and saved the world, but I felt I needed a name here.

And I was already days late, and switched up my comic at the late moment in the process.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




No comments: