Monday, June 13, 2016

Negative Times Negative

(Click on the comic if you can't see the full image.)
(C)Copyright 2016, C. Burke.

It's not true that there's no homework.

The first time I said this in class was probably in my first month of teaching. I find a way to use it every year.

Funny thing: I started plotting this one out a month ago. (You might've noticed the lack of comics lately.) And I realized that I needed to give the teacher a last name so that they students could address her properly. And I decided on one -- and consulted a person about it.

And then I finished the dialogue boxes and realized that I'd forgotten to use her name.

Well, it'll come up sometime in the future -- soon -- and I'll give you the story. Bonus: why it's Barbara in this comic and not Annie.




Come back often for more funny math and geeky comics.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this - thank you for creating!

(x, why?) said...

You're welcome.

It's comments like this that keep me going when I start thinking that I've been at it too long.